The Advantage Plug and Play 2,000 system is very easy to install. This a nicely over sized by using the Advantage 5 bead filter designed for 5,000 gallon ponds or typical fish loads of that size pond. So go ahead, buy few more nice fish! You've got a some extra biofiltration!
Installing your Advantage Plug and Play System takes only five easy steps and less than 1 hour.
- Place the equipment pad on a flat surface at the final equipment install area.
- Place the equipment on the pad in the areas marked out for each.
- Connect the pre-plumbed pipes by securing the unions per the instructions.
- Plug the equipments electrical cords into the Plug and Play electrical towers marked outlets.
- Now connect the pump intake and the equipments return line to the pond plumbing. Plug in the Advantage Plug and Play systems main power cord to a 20 amp outlet to finish the install.
The Advantage filters typically require backwashing only once a week. The 4 minute backwashing process is easy and all lined out on a laminated instruction sheet.
Relax, enjoy your pond now that the Advantage Plug and Play filtering system is giving your pond the very best of filtering and knowing that the Advantage filter is mechanically trapping debris down to 27 microns and is backed by a one year Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. All powered by the Performance Pro high efficiency self priming pump which comes standard with a 3 year warranty. Guaranteeing that your water does not turn green is safely done by Emperor Aquatic's ultraviolet single lamp UV for ease of maintenace.
We're sure that once you examine all the advantages of the plug and play system, you'll find yourself looking forward to installing instead of wondering if you matched the right equipment or if you should hire it out!
We look forward to helping you get your system right away!
Call today: 360 588-0140